"My mama always said ‘Life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you’re gonna get."
In this box of chocolates you get a view of looking high up into the leafy canopy with just a hint of the sky peaking through with shades of green, blue, and purple. It is also makes for a beautiful beetle shell effect.
Forrest Flux is developed with muted and natural tones in mind.
1. Shake a lot. Like more than you think.
2. Make sure the tip is clear before you squirt. Our bottles feature removable dropper tips, this allows you to save un-used paint by pouring it back into the bottle.
3. Use appropriate base coat color. The bottles say which base coat is best for said color. But generally most colorshifts and metallics look best over a black undercoat.
4. Apply in 2-4 thin layers. Do not try to apply in one layer. Do not allow the paint to pool. Allow each coat to fully dry before applying the next.
5. Turboshifts may be layered over each other, but not mixed together when wet.
6. Gloss washes work best on Turbo Dork paints. Finish with a satin or gloss varnish to protect if desired.