Scorched earth and cool skies.
Afterburner has our widest range of colors in a shift paint. Moving from a warm copper through a yellow gold front facing color to a light green rim. Applied in 1-2 coats over a black base this paint can give you a beetle shell effect; applied in 3-5 coats it gives you the full saturation as seen in the product images.
1. Shake a lot. Like more than you think.
2. Make sure the tip is clear before you squirt. Our bottles feature removable dropper tips, this allows you to save un-used paint by pouring it back into the bottle.
3. Use appropriate base coat color. The bottles say which base coat is best for said color. But generally most colorshifts and metallics look best over a black undercoat.
4. Apply in 2-4 thin layers. Do not try to apply in one layer. Do not allow the paint to pool. Allow each coat to fully dry before applying the next.
5. Turboshifts may be layered over each other, but not mixed together when wet.
6. Gloss washes work best on Turbo Dork paints. Finish with a satin or gloss varnish to protect if desired.